Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back at it

I took some time off to attend my college and focus on that for awhile, I had some amazing school activity's to attend while their. One thing I noticed while attending these functions is the amount of activism, political agendas, and of course what is a college function without the military.
As you walk through rows of people pushing ideas, you wonder if this is all college is all about, it is almost like a bad role playing game. Are you playing the part of activist? Maybe a military recruit, or a normal person with mixed beliefs and feelings. Each role comes with many other options of sub categories, the numbers are endless just like the ideas people believe are right.
What ever happen to just going to college to study and not being forced to conform to one of the ideas? Even teachers use college to push an agenda and just like with the people at the functions if you happen to disagree with them you are put in a bad spot.
I'll have more on this later on when more time comes my way to write, I ask anyone who reads this to share their thoughts and ideas, or maybe an experience.


Wondering American

No comments: