Sunday, December 9, 2007

Good Food

Alright I'm going to break from pointing things out and talk about something good, FOOD. I was browsing sites the other night and not only did i find a good comic strip(which i added to the blog so i can share with everyone) but also i found some good food sites. Now mind you a lot were vegan our vegetarian, which is alright if that's your cup of tea, me on the other hand i will eat and try almost everything the key word is ALMOST. I will stay away from the fungus, then there is insects, no need to say more, then finally tofu i tried it many times and each time was worse then the others. But that's only my taste, a taste is just like an opinion and a certain body part, everyone has one! I am always into salads and other veggie foods, fruit, meat, dairy so I'm always looking for ways to expand past my favorite type of dinner chicken Alfredo.
If anyone views this and knows good foods please share with me so i can try them organic, non-organic, vegan, vegetarian or not feel free to share.

Hungry American

No comments: